Read the full article: here
The following five articles are listed:
- A.T. Chieco, R. Dreyfus, and D.J. Durian, Characterizing pixel and point patterns with a hyperuniformity disorder length, Phys. Rev. E 96, 032909 (2017)
- G. Zito et al. Nanoscale engineering of two-dimensional disordered hyperuniform block-copolymer assemblies, Phys. Rev. E 92, 050601(R) (2015)
- A. Ikeda and L. Berthier, Thermal fluctuations, mechanical response, and hyperuniformity in jammed solids, Phys. Rev. E 92, 012309 (2015)
- Y. Jiao et al., Avian photoreceptor patterns represent a disordered hyperuniform solution to a multiscale packing problem, Phys. Rev. E 89, 022721 (2014)
- S. Torquato and F.H. Stillinger, Local density fluctuations, hyperuniformity, and order metrics, Phys. Rev. E 68, 041113 (2003)
PRE Spotlight is a new feature in Physical Review E, which lists a small selection of PRE articles dealing with a foreground emerging or established subject matter.