- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account. Note: If you’re on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the following information
- Email: yourNetID@princeton.edu
- Description: Exchange
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
Android mail apps may look different across different devices, and these directions may not exactly match the options you see. Use these steps as a guide or consult the manufacturer’s help for your particular device.
We recommend you set up email in the Outlook for Android mobile app
- Install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store and then open it.
- Tap Get Started if this is your first time. Otherwise, to add another email account, open the Menu > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.