The University has a license for GoToMeeting which allows for up to 25 participants.
GoToMeeting is a self-service collaboration tool for Princeton faculty and staff to conduct online video or audio conferences, web-based meetings, and desktop sharing with a group of remote participants.
The following is required to host a GoToMeeting event:
- GoToMeeting account
- PC/Mac computer, IOS device, or Android device
- USB headset for presenter audio (e.g.; Plantronics C320)
- Web camera, if using video (e.g.; C930e)
- Telephone (optional)
To request a GoToMeeting account, please fill out a SNAP ticket at: https://princeton.service-now.com/snap/home.do
Click Request Forms, choose Instructional Support Services, then “Video Teleconferencing Request”
Please allow 48 hours notice prior to your GoToMeeting start time.
- Audio only conference calls may be arranged for calls with up to 30 parties.
- You will receive a telephone number for a conference bridge that you provide to the conferees.
- The conference number can be either a local 258 number or a toll-free line.
- Please allow 1 business day whenever possible.
- Use the Meet-me Conference Call Request Form available online.